Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Nomination for Ad Hoc Chair Positions

Hi,
I would like to propose myself for a chair position in the "spatial reuse" ad hoc group.
Best regards,
Laurent

Le 13 nov. 2014 à 19:13, Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello All,

As we agreed during the F2F meeting, elections for the TGax Ad Hoc chair positions will take place during the January 2015 F2F meeting in Atlanta. Please let me know if you plan to run for any of the available positions by replying to this e.mail.

For you reference the ad hoc group names we agreed to are (11-14/1184r2):

·         MAC

·         PHY

·         Multiuser

·         Spatial Reuse

We also agreed to elect 3 chairs per ad hoc group for a total of 12 positions. Please state in your nomination e.mail the name of the Ad Hoc group you are considering. One person can be nominated for a chair position in one and only one ad hoc.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.