Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call for Submission - September 2015 F2F Meeting

Hello Osama,

Please add the following contributions to the F2F TGax agenda:

PHY:
1. 11-15-1122-00-00ax-Identifiers in HE PPDUs for power saving

MAC:
1. 11-15-1121-00-00ax-HE A-Control field
2. 11-15-1120-00-00ax-Buffer Status Report

Best Regards,

Alfred