Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Spec Framework r8

Minor comment, Robert, “The encoding structure of each BCC in HE-SIG-B is shown in Figure 3 and described below:” -  points to the right figure which is figure 4 not 3.

From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stacey, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:52 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Spec Framework r8

Hello Hongyuan,

I’ve uploaded r9 with the suggested changes: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0132-09-00ax-spec-framework.docx

Regards,

-Robert

From: Hongyuan Zhang [mailto:hongyuan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 8:00 PM
To: Stacey, Robert; STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Spec Framework r8

Hi Robert,

I have two comments:

1.       In 3.3.3 Coding, I think that PHY Motion 36 on Sept 17th also made the following modification:

Support of LDPC code for both TX and RX is mandatory for HE STAs declaring support for at least one of HE 40/80/160/80+80 SU-PPDU bandwidths,

2.       In 3.2.1 General, the new Figure-1 for HE-NDP format, there is a field named “TBD” while the text says “The frame format of HE-NDP is based on the 11ax SU PPDU format”. Then in 3.2.2 Figure-2, this field is named “R-LSIG”. I guess that the reason of this “TBD” field is mainly because of the order of the SPs/Motions (Motion 37 vs Motion 51) in this week’s PHY ad hoc meeting, and I think it is a straightforward change to make these two figures consistent (don’t need any new tech proposal or motion for this change).

Thanks,

Hongyuan