From: David Bagby [mailto:Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November-08-15 10:34 PM
To: Osama AboulMagd
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TGAX schedule agenda item

Hi Osama,
I would like to request that a discussion of the TGax schedule be included as part of this week's agenda. I'd think that the natural time for such a discussion would be at a TGax session on Thurs when the group will have a feel for what progress was made during this week.   That seems to be a natural time to see if the group believes that work is progressing according to the  schedule of record, or if an updated schedule should be published.

Dave Bagby

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.