[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call for Submissions - May 2016 Meeting - Big Island

Hello All,

The TGax schedule during the May F2F meeting in the Big Island is:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

AM1

AM2

TGax

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

PM1

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

PM2

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

EVE

TGax

The schedule for the ad hoc groups is tbd depending on the number of submissions.

Please let me know if you plan submissions to the upcoming meeting. Please indicate to which subgroup your submission belongs. Submissions addressing comment resolutions are welcome.

As usual I am setting a deadline for submissions before the first TG time slot, i.e. Monday 10:30 am. Please make sure your submission is uploaded by this time and is ready to be presented. Late submissions will be treated on best effort basis as time allows.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in Hawaii. Have a safe trip.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.