From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yasuhiko Inoue
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 3:25 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Minutes from TGax teleconference on June 16th, 2016

Dear all,

I have posted the updated TGax teleconference minutes.

Minutes from the teleconference on June 16th have been added
to the 16/768 and current revision is r1.

Here is the link to the document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0768-01-00ax-tgax-teleconference-minutes-from-june-to-july-2016.docx

If you have any comments and/or suggestions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Yasu

--
Yasuhiko Inoue, Ph.D
NTT Access Network Service Systems Laboratories

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.