From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Osama AboulMagd
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:39 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call fir Submissions July F2F Meeting

Hello All,

Please let me know if you plan a submission for the F2F July meeting in San Diego and to which ad hoc your submission belongs.

As we discussed during the last F2F meeting there is no more updates of the TG Specification Framework. Please submit text to be added to the draft. You can also use power point submissions if you feel it helps making things more clear.

The TG is assigned the following time slots.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday