[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20161208 is Cancelled

Hello All,

There is a TGax telecon scheduled for Dec. 8th at 21:00 ET and is supposed to be dedicated for simplified simulation models. I am travelling at that time and wouldn’t be able to open the join.me. Additionally no one from those who produced system simulation results has indicated any planned submission.

Therefore the call is cancelled.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.