[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Meeting in Atlanta

Hello All,

The TGax is allocated time slots in Atlanta as follows:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

AM1

TGax

AM2

TGax

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

PM1

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

PM2

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

(Ad Hoc)*

TGax

As we discussed during the call last night it is expected that the TG will go another round of comment assignment. Priority will be given to submissions aimed at comment resolutions and those submissions trying to reach consensus on spatial reuse issues and help resolving related comments.

If you plan a submission, please try to obtain a DCN by Sunday evening. It makes it easier for me to prepare the submissions spread sheet.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta next week.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.