[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Pending documents in TGax

Greetings,
    I note that you have a lot of Pending Documents in TGax from 2014-2016: if these documents were presented, then they should be posted to Mentor.
The author is listed, Would you please post the missing documents?

04-Dec-2016 ET

2016

1577

0

TGax

Random access for TWT

Dengyu Qiao (Huawei)

Pending

07-Nov-2016 ET

2016

1468

0

TGax

A-MPDU Content Capabilities

Raja Banerjea (Qualcomm Inc)

Pending

06-Nov-2016 ET

2016

1416

0

TGax

CC0-HE BSS operation11-16-xxxx-00-00ax-CC0-HE BSS operation

Alfred Asterjadhi (Qualcomm Inc.)

Pending

03-Nov-2016 ET

2016

1376

0

TGax

Text change proposal of TX/RXTIME equations

Yujin Noh (Newracom)

Pending

03-Nov-2016 ET

2016

1369

0

TGax

CCA section

laure

Pending

21-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1296

0

TGax

CC23 PHY CR Miscellaneous Part-2

Yongho Seok (NEWRACOM)

Pending

12-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1228

0

TGax

CR for Section 25.9.3 Power Control

Yuichi Morioka (Sony)

Pending

11-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1197

0

TGax

Trigger Frame_MUBAR_part2

Raja Banerjea, George Cherian (Qualcomm Inc)

Pending

11-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1196

0

TGax

Trigger Frame_MUBAR_part1

Raja Banerjea, George Cherian (Qualcomm Inc)

Pending

09-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1156

0

TGax

Comment Resolution for CID 992 & 2738

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

09-Sep-2016 ET

2016

1155

0

TGax

SR Comment Resolution for CID994

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

19-May-2016 ET

2016

734

2

TGax

Section 25.5 Parameters for HE MCSs

Bin Tian (Qualcomm)

Pending

16-May-2016 ET

2016

637

1

TGax

Load balancing indication for MU-MIMO over 484-tone and larger RU in OFDMA

Ming Gan (Huawei)

Pending

16-May-2016 ET

2016

688

0

TGax

tgax may 2016 Spatial Reuse ad-hoc agenda

laurent cariou (Intel)

Pending

16-May-2016 ET

2016

680

0

TGax

Comment Resolution CID 215 2486

Daewon Lee (Newracom)

Pending

14-May-2016 ET

2016

624

0

TGax

CR on Section 26.3.10.12

Bin Tian (Qualcomm)

Pending

12-May-2016 ET

2016

590

1

TGax

Multi-BSS Association for Edge Users¡¯ Throughput Improvements

Mao Yang (Northwestern Polytechnical University)

Pending

18-Jan-2016 ET

2015

1070

4

TGax

1024 QAM Proposal

Eunsung Park (LG Electronics)

Pending

21-Oct-2015 ET

2015

1257

0

TGax

test - Please do not test - Contact 802.11 officer

[Insert name here] samsung

Pending

11-Sep-2015 ET

2015

801

1

TGax

DCCA/DSC Reference Simulation Results

Masahito Mori (Sony)

Pending

10-May-2015 ET

2015

573

0

TGax

HE-LTF Sequence Proposal

Qinghua Li (Intel)

Pending

10-May-2015 ET

2015

571

0

TGax

On HE-LTF Sequence

Qinghua Li (Intel)

Pending

10-May-2015 ET

2015

570

0

TGax

On HE-LTF Sequence

Qinghua Li (Intel)

Pending

08-May-2015 ET

2015

560

0

TGax

More Power Save Calibration Results

Eric Wong (Apple)

Pending

09-Mar-2015 ET

2015

364

1

TGax

11ax Preamble design: training sequence

Sigurd Schelstraete (Quantenna)

Pending

11-Jan-2015 ET

2015

71

0

TGax

MAC calibration test 4 results

Yanchun Li (Huawei)

Pending

09-Jan-2015 ET

2015

52

0

TGax

Box5 Results of One BSS Case

Jiyong Pang (Huawei)

Pending

07-Jan-2015 ET

2015

29

0

TGax

Discussion on integrated
UL/DL MU-MIMO

Tae-Yoon Kim (Korea University)

Pending

02-Jan-2015 ET

2015

10

0

TGax

draft for integrated UL DL MU MIMO Frame Format

Tae-Yoon Kim(Korea University)

Pending

01-Dec-2014 ET

2014

1572

0

TGax

Multi-wall penetration loss model for HEW system level simulation

yunxiang xu (National Engineering Research Center for Broadband Networks & Applications)

Pending

02-Nov-2014 ET

2014

1424

0

TGax

Proposed Changes to Evaluation Methodology and Simulation Scenario

Yuichi Morioka (Sony)

Pending

15-Jul-2014 ET

2014

928

0

TGax

Resolution to various CIDs

S. Abraham (Qualcomm)

Pending

12-May-2014 ET

2014

626

0

TGax

IEEE 802.11ax Functional Requirements

SangHyun Chang (Samsung)

Pending

12-May-2014 ET

2014

619

0

TGax

Integrated PHY/MAC Simulations for Improved Spatial Reuse Evaluation

Sayantan Choudhury (Nokia)

Pending

11-May-2014 ET

2014

605

0

TGax

Evaluating-TGax-network-with video-traffic-text-update

Chao-Chun Wang, Gabot Bajko (Mediatek)

Pending

09-May-2014 ET

2014

580

0

TGax

PHY Calibration Results

Nihar Jindal (Broadcom)

Pending

Thanks
If the document was not presented, and will not be posted, Please let me know and I will delete the DCN.
Regards,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.