发件人: rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2017119 10:31
收件人: Osama AboulMagd; STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送: Liyunbo
主题: RE: TGax Updated Ageda r3

Dear Osama,

Thank you for the agenda.

Regarding CR motion on slide 47, I wasn’t in the room when the SP was ran on Document 17/0060r3 in the PHY adhoc. I believe that CID 8538 isn’t addressed sufficiently in this and have also spoken to the author, Yunbo, about it and he is OK to remove the CID from the motion. As such, I request CID 8538 to be removed from the CR motion on slide 47.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rojan Chitrakar

System Technology Group