I would like to add the comment resolutions on agenda for next Thursday morning.

Cheers,
Jarkko

On Jan 30, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Osama AboulMagd <osama.aboulmagd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reminder of the TGax call this week. Please let me know if you plan a submission.

Regards;
Osama.

From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Osama AboulMagd
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:47 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20170202

Hello All,

There is a TGax conference call scheduled for Thursday, February 2nd at 10:00 ET.

Please let me know if you plan a submission. Priority is for comment resolution submissions.

I’ll send the dial in information later.

Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below. Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference

Regards;
Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html_______________________________________________________________________________