Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TG Draft D1.1

Hello All,

The associated comment spreadsheet is here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0010-07-00ax-comments-on-tgax-d1-0.xlsx

The tab “Approved Edits in D1.1” contains the approved resolutions and my editing notes for their inclusion in D1.1.

The tab “Revisit” contains 8 editorial comments, the approved resolutions for which I disagree with. I’ve rewritten a resolution for each (the original is in the ad-hoc notes).

The tab “Editorials in D1.1” contains draft resolutions for editorial issues in sections that were edited with approved technical resolutions.

Finally, the tab “Duplicates” contains draft resolutions (all rejected) for comments that are exact duplicates of other comments. Since we have so many of them I wanted to get them out of the way.

Regards,

-Robert