[STDS-802-11-TGAX] San Diego TG ad hoc meeting (list of attendees)

Hello All,

Please find attached the list of those who indicated to me their intentions to attend the ad hoc meeting in San Diego.

Please let me know if I missed your name.

Additionally, if you haven’t already done that, please send the request for visitor’s badge to dcraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The form is attached.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.