Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] San Diego TG ad hoc meeting (list of attendees)

Hello Osama,

We are assuming that since Qualcomm is going to host the ad-hoc then there is no need to send a list of attendees. If our understanding is incorrect please let us know so that we send you the list of attendees :-)

Best Regards,

Alfred