Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax March Ad Hoc Meeting information

Dear Osama and TGax March ad hoc meeting attendees

Please allow me representing Qualcomm to welcome you to San Diego for the TGax Ad Hoc meeting.  The first day (March 8th) meeting will start at 10am PST. Badge distribution will start at 9:30am. We have more than 70 attendees. Suggest arriving early to avoid long lines.

I am also resending the attachment with additional information like map and directions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego.

Bin

San Diego, 03 March 2017

Invitation to the TGax ad Hoc

From 8th to 10th of March 2017 in San Diego, California, USA

Address of the meeting

You will need to check-in first at the Qualcomm Research Center (5665 Morehouse Drive) to get a visitor’s badge and the WiFi guest code for each day.  You must check-in daily to receive a new badge every day.  Then you may walk next door to Building S (5535 Morehouse Drive) and proceed to conference room S-210 & S-266.  Note:  Building letters do not appear on the outside of the building.

The meeting will be held at:

Conference Room S-210, Qualcomm Building S:  5535 Morehouse Drive

San Diego, California 92121, USA

mEETING SCHEDULE

The meeting will start on 08 March 2017 at 10:00 am

The meeting will end on the 10 March 2017 no later than 16:00

Distribution of badges will start ½ hour before the start of the meeting.