Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20170216

Hi Laurent,

I knew the motivation of OBSS PD SR Opportunity. What about the following modification?

OBSS PD SR opportunity: A time period that starts when a STA regards an OBSS PPDU as not received at all with the OBSS_PD SR procedure, and that ends at the end of the TXOP that the STA gains once its backoff reaches zero within at least one ongoing OBSS TXOP. During this periods, the STA follows specific rules, as defined in 27.9.2.2.

Thanks,

吕开颖  Lv Kaiying

"Cariou, Laurent" <laurent.cariou@xxxxxxxxx>

2017/03/09 00:50

收件人
"lv.kaiying@xxxxxxxxxx" <lv.kaiying@xxxxxxxxxx>,
抄送
"STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
主题
Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20170216

Hi Kaiying,
There's nothing new with regards to this compared to D1.0, just a clarification of the spec text.
These rules were there already.
Thanks
Laurent

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2017, at 8:32 AM, "
I have deep concerns about the CR for section 27.9.2.2 spatial reuse as shown in previous email below. I would like to have a change to discuss it F2F. Unfortunately I can not attend the Wednesday Ad-hoc meeting.Would you kindly consider to postpone your presentation and straw poll to tomorrow?

Thank you very much!

吕开颖  Lv Kaiying

kaiying Lv <lv.kaiying@xxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  "*** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN ***" <
STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx>

2017/03/08 13:28

请答复 给
lv.kaiying@xxxxxxxxxx

收件人
STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
抄送
主题
Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20170216

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for preparing the CR for section 27.9.2.2 spatial reuse.

I have one clarification question on the new defined "OBSS PD SR opportunity"

OBSS PD SR opportunity: A time period that starts when a STA regards an OBSS PPDU as not received at all with the OBSS_PD SR procedure, and that ends at the end of the TXOP that the STA gains once its backoff reaches zero. During this periods, the STA follows specific rules, as defined in 27.9.2.2.

How about this case? The backoff starts when a STA regards an OBSS PPDU as not received at all with the OBSS_PD SR procedure,however the backoff reaches zero after one or multiple OBSS TXOP terminate. Is this TXOP still belonging to the defined OBSS_PD SR opportunity?
<mime-attachment.gif>
In this example you gave in the proposal, the SR TXOP starts before the OBSS TXOP S1’ ends. What about the example that the TXOP starts after the OBSS TXOP S1’ ends?

Thanks for your further clarification!

吕开颖LvKaiying

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.