From: Sung Eun Lee [mailto:sungeun.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:55 PM
To: Chen, Xiaogang C <xiaogang.c.chen@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: New clause added to D1.0

Hi Xiaogang,

Thank you very much for preparing the new clause.

I have one clarification question regarding the new clause.

Since I missed the ad-hoc, if this has been already discussed, please ignore it.

A 20MHz-only non-AP HE STA does not support VHT PHY since it is not 80 MHz capable, so I am curious that aspect is reflected in the wording of the new clause.

I attach the file with some editorial comments for your information.

See you in VancouverJ.

Best regards,

Sungeun