发件人: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] 代表 Jinsoo Choi
发送时间: 2017327 9:36
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax May Ad-hoc Meeting information

Dear all,

As we announced in March F2F meeting, LG Electronics will host the May 11ax ad-hoc meeting, and we have the pleasure of inviting you to this meeting.

The meeting will be held in Seoul, Korea, from 3rd (Wed) to 5th (Fri) of May 2017. Attached please find the meeting information and necessary form in the attachments for your accommodation to the hotel. Thanks to Suhwook (suhwook.kim@xxxxxxx) who prepared the guide information that will be helpful for you to get to the hotel and some additional information for your convenience. If you have any question, please feel free to email him.

Hope all of you have a safe trip.

Best regards,

Jinsoo

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.