Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax AD Hoc Meeting in Korea

Hi all,

I am adding several new clauses to the draft as attached. Most of the text are for spec completeness. If you are interested in these sections, please take a look and let me know your comment. Bo will revisit the contribution early next week.

The added clauses include:

28.2.3 PHYCONFIG_VECTOR parameters

28.2.4 Effects of CH_BANDWIDTH parameter on PPDU format

28.2.5 Support for NON-HT, HT and VHT formats

BRs,

Xiaogang.