[STDS-802-11-TGAX] PHY adhoc progress updated

Hello, Osamma and all colleagues,

PHY adhoc has finished all working items for this week. The SP record is updated in 11-17/0783r2 (SP record for pre-meeting is in 11-17/0701r2).

Before May 11ax adhoc meeting, there were 531 PHY CIDs unsolved. By now, there're 248 PHY CIDs ready for motion. Assuming all the PHY motions pass, we still have 283 PHY CIDs to be solved. I listed as below the assignees that hold the majority of unsolved PHY CIDs and the expected time for resolution of these CIDs. Please all the assignees (including me) make your plan to prepare the CRs and try your best to meet the target time so that we can meet the D2.0 schedule.

Besides, except those unsolved CIDs, there're 7 PHY CIDs of which the resolution motions passed in previous meetings but the resolutions were returned to PHY adhoc by the editor for further discussion. These CIDs are:
8869, assigned to Bin, editor has discussion on the resolution (I will copy the detailed feedback to you in separate email)
5255, assigned to Hongyuan, editor has discussion on the resolution similar to resolution of CID 8869 (I will copy the detailed feedback to you in separate email)
6116, assigned to Hongyuan, editor requests VISIO diagram
5263, assigned to Hongyuan, editor requests VISIO diagram.
9042, assigned to Xiaogang, editor feedbacks that the editing instruction for subclause that doesn't exist.
10228, assigned to Xiaogang, same resolution to 9042.

These returned CIDs will be re-opened in PHY adhoc. Please the assignees of these returned CIDs to provide further resolution based on 11ax D1.2.

Thanks very much for your collaboration!

Assignee Unresolved CIDs Clause Target Time
Bo Sun 85 28.2.2 July
Shahrnaz Azizi 37 28.3.2.1 July
Sigurd 33 28.3.4, 28.3.10.8, 28.3.16 July
Lochan 30 9.4.2.218.3, 28.1.1, 28.2.2 July
Ron 21 28.3.10.7.2 July
Hongyuan 15 28.3.9, 28.3.10, 28.3.11 July
Yujin 15 28.3.3 July
Yongho 10 8.3.5.12 July
Youhan 9 28.3.3.2 July
Others 27