From: Jon Rosdahl [mailto:jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:42 AM
To: Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Motion on PAR Modification

Hi Osama,

   While the document you cite shows the changes that are being proposed, the form itself is not the correct form.

A PAR Modification form will need to be created and filled in prior to posting to the EC and to NesCom.

I am happy to help you get that form if you would like,

Regards,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!