[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax September Ad Hoc Meeting Reminder and Preliminary Agenda

Hello All,

Please vote YES on the ePoll If you plan to attend the TGax September ad hoc meeting in Santa Clara, September 06-08.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/poll-vote?p=26500008&t=26500008

I’ve uploaded a skeleton agenda for the ad hoc meeting. I am proposing a start time at 10:00 am on Wednesday morning. We can then discuss the other times and logistics.

The agenda is available at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1251-00-00ax-tgax-september-2017-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda-non-phy-ad-hoc.pptx

If you plan a comment resolution submission(s) please get DCN for your submission(s) before the start of the meeting in order for me to be able to prepare the spreadsheet including all the submissions.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.