Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TXVECTOR & RXVECTOR Comment Resolution updated

Hi all,

In addition to the Tx/Rx vectors in Bo’s document. We are proposing to replace the current TB NDP feedback related vectors with the following table. Please take a look and let me know for any comments. Thanks.

NDP_REPORT

FORMAT is HE_TRIG and PSDU_LENGTH = 0

Provides the vector of the detected FEEDBACK_STATUS for each STARTING_STS_NUM and each RU_TONE_SET_INDEX

Otherwise

Not present

FEEDBACK_STATUS

FORMAT is HE_TRIG and APEP_LENGTH = 0

Indicates the value of the FEEDBACK_STATUS bit used to encode the feedback.

Details in 28.3.17 HE TB NDP feedback PPDU and 27.5.5 NDP feedback report procedure.

Otherwise

Not present

RU_TONE_SET_INDEX

FORMAT is HE_TRIG and APEP_LENGTH = 0

Indicates the RU tone set used for an HE TB NDP feedback report PPDU.

Details in 28.3.17 HE TB NDP feedback PPDU

Otherwise

Not present

BRs,

Xiaogang.