[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Updated comment spreadsheet

Hello All,

I’ve uploaded an update to the comment spreadsheet: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1682-04-00ax-comments-on-tgax-d2-0.xlsx

This revision reflects recent comment reassignments summarized below. Also, I’ve been through many of the editorial comments and drafted resolutions for most of the MAC comments (I haven’t got to the PHY comments yet). Some of these I deemed technical and have reassigned them to the topic assignee.

Count of CID

Column Labels

Owning Ad-hoc

EDITOR