Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax ad hoc Next Week (MAC-MU-SR)

Hello, all,

The ax PHY adhoc meeting on Jan 12th will start from 9:00am (same time as MAC). We have lots of toipc to discuss and I will send out the agenda before the meeting.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

å??å§?é?®ä»¶
å??件人ï¼? <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>;
�件人� <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´01æ??02æ?¥ 22:45
主 � �[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax ad hoc Next Week (MAC-MU-SR)

Hello All,

Iâ??ve uploaded an agenda for the ad hoc meeting next week.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0007-00-00ax-tgax-january-2018-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda-mac-mu-sr.pptx

It is a skeleton agenda where I embedded a spreadsheet including those submissions (DCNs) I found on mentor until the time sending of this e.mail. If you plan a CR submission, please obtain a DCN before the ad hoc meeting to allow me to  include it in the list.

As usual the order of submissions will be discussed during the meeting.

I suggest a meeting schedule as:

Wednesday (10:00 am â?? 6:00 pm) â?? allowing time for those who are planning to fly in the morning.

Comment Resolution

Recess

Thursday (9:00 am â?? 6:00 pm)

Comment Resolution

Recess

Friday (9:00 am â?? 5:00 pm)

Comment Resolution

Adjourn

Let me know if you have concerns related to the times. As we agreed in November PHY ad hoc will have a one-day meeting on Friday. PHY ad hoc chairs can decide on the start and the finish times of their meeting.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.