[STDS-802-11-TGAX] List of available submissions

Hello All,

There is a long list of submissions (list is at the end of this e.mail) that are yet to be discussed. Some of these submissions haven't been uploaded yet. I believe some of them may have been intended for discussion during the January meeting.

We may be able to discuss a few of them over the remaining two conference calls (Feb. 8 and Feb 22). Please let me know if and when ready and I can set the agenda for the calls.

Regards;
Osama.

2018

12

LB230-MAC-CR-27.15.2

Alfred Asterjadhi (Qualcomm Inc.)

MAC

2018

26

CR-SRG-and-SRP

Matthew Fischer (Broadcom LTD)

SR

2018

29

Default-UORA-Parameters

Matthew Fischer (Broadcom LTD)

MU

2018

30

ER-DL-protection-sequence

Matthew Fischer (Broadcom LTD)

MU

2018

44

LB230-MAC-CR-27.7 and 27.7.1

Alfred Asterjadhi (Qualcomm Inc.)

MAC

2018

55

CR CID 14324

Zhou Lan (Broadcom Ltd.)

MAC

2018

56

CR CID 14328

Zhou Lan (Broadcom Ltd.)

MU

2018

59

PPE Thresholds Field

Hongyuan Zhang (Marvell)

PHY

2018

75

D2.0 comment resolution 27.5.3.2.2

Liwen Chu (Marvell)

MAC

2018

77

D2.0 comment resolution 27.4.2

Liwen Chu (Marvell)

MAC

2018

78

D2.0 comment resolution 27.6.4

Liwen Chu (Marvell)

MAC

2018

82

LB230 CR for BSS Load Slides

Frank Hsu (MediaTek Inc.)

MAC

2018

83

LB230 CR for BSS Load Text

Frank Hsu (MediaTek Inc.)

MAC

2018

88

CR CID 14349

Zhou Lan (Broadcom Ltd.)

MAC

2018

106

lb230-cr-spatial-reuse-operation-on-secondary-channel

Yongho Seok (MediaTek)

SR

2018

107

lb230-cr-20mhz-only-sta-on-secondary-channel

Yongho Seok (MediaTek)

MAC

2018

110

11ax Comment Resolutions for PHY Preamble

Yan Zhang (Marvell)

PHY

2018

111

11ax Comment Resolutions for PHY Data field

Yan Zhang (Marvell)

PHY

2018

136

CRs-for-TXVECTOR&RXVECTOR-part-1

Bo Sun

PHY

2018

149

CR for 27.5.6

laurent cariou (Intel)

MAC

2018

150

CR for HE ER SU

Tianyu Wu (Samsung)

PHY

2018

151

CR for PHY PPDU formats

Tianyu Wu (Samsung)

PHY

2018

155

Resolutions for CIDs related to GCR

Yusuke Tanaka (Sony)

2018

161

CR CID 13754

Zhou Lan (Broadcom Ltd.)

MAC

2018

162

LB230 CR on CIDs 12060 and 13047

Ming Gan (Huawei)

PHY

2018

180

CR on BSS Load Information in subclause 9.4.2

Ming Gan (Huawei)

MAC

2018

181

LB230 CR on BSS Load Information in subclause 9.4.2

Ming Gan (Huawei)

MAC

2018

185

CR CID 11001

Zhou Lan (Broadcom Ltd.)

MAC

2018

187

Tx EVM for Beamformed Transmission

Bin Tian (Qualcomm)

PHY

2018

200

Decouple Channel Width Capabilities Between VHT and HE Modes

Huizhao Wang (Quantenna)

MAV

2018

218