[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Ad Hoc Meeting Agenda - PHY

Hello, all,

I have uploaded the adhoc meeting PHY group agenda: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0474-00-00ax-tgax-mar-2018-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda-phy.pptx

We will start from 9:00am on Mar 2nd and adjourn at 5:00pm since we still have 487 comments to be resolved and 14 PHY submissions by now.

BTW, I listed the distribution of all remaining CIDs and their corresponding assignees in the document. Please all the assignee make plan for your CRs so that we can finish all PHY CIDs in May meeting.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

å??件人ï¼?OsamaAboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>
�件人�STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´02æ??28æ?¥ 20:54
主 � �[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Ad Hoc Meeting Agenda (new revision)

Hello All,

I uploaded a new revision of the ad hoc meeting agenda; https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0287-01-00ax-tgax-march-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda.pptx

An embedded spreadsheet includes all submissions on mentor. Most of the submission havenâ??t been uploaded yet. Please take a look and let me know if I need to make changes.

Regards;

Osama.