Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] ad Hoc Meeting agenda r4

Hello, Osama and all,

PHY adhoc finished one-day meeting. The updated agenda 11-18/0474r1 has been uploaded to the server. We have resolutions to 57 CIDs ready for motion. Resolutions to another 175 CIDs were reviewed and hopefully ready for motion in IEEE meeting week.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

å??件人ï¼?OsamaAboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>
�件人�STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´03æ??04æ?¥ 04:45
主 � �[STDS-802-11-TGAX] ad Hoc Meeting agenda r4

Hello All,

I uploaded revision 4 of the ad hoc meeting agenda (MAC+MU+SR). It is available at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0287-04-00ax-tgax-march-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda.pptx .

There are around 200 CIDs ready for motions even though we discussed more than those 200 CIDs.

Regards;

Osama.