[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Agenda - New Revision

Hello All,

I’ve uploaded a new revision of the TG agenda available at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0286-01-00ax-tgax-march-2018-meeting-agenda.pptx .

It includes the submission spreadsheet and the status of those submissions that were presented last week. Please review and make sure I got everything in order.

Please note submissions 11-18/0378, 11-18/0446, and 11-18/0496 were all discussed during the MAC ad hoc. However it was felt that PHY input is needed. I’ll schedule them during one of the TG time slots at the convenience of the authors.

Regards;

Osama.