Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Draft D2.3

Hello All,

The latest comment spreadsheet is here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1682-09-00ax-comments-on-tgax-d2-0.xlsx

The draft includes tentative resolutions to around 270 editorial comments. In the comment spreadsheet, filter on Comment Group = “Editorials in D2.3” to see these resolutions. I intend to motion these in May.

A summary of the comment resolution status is given below. I have moved a number of editorial comments to the ad-hocs for review. Each has ad-hoc notes explaining the technical issue.

-Robert

Owning Ad-hoc

Unassigned

Assigned