原始邮件
发件人:Yujian(RossYu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
日 期 :2018年09月03日 14:13
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGAX] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Ad hoc Meeting Agenda

Hi Bo Sun,

I will present the following four presentations during the ad hoc, which covers 39 comments which assign to me:

I will upload them before the ad hoc.

The other 9 comments which assign to me will be presented during the following week in Kona by my colleague Xin.

Regards

Ross Jian Yu

Huawei Technologies