[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Ad Hoc Meeting Agenda (MAC-MU-SR)

Hello All,

I’ve uploaded a new revision of the ad hoc meeting agenda:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1372-01-00ax-tgax-september-2018-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda-mac-mu-sr.pptx

The agenda includes a spreadsheet listing almost all the submissions up to the sending of this e.mail. Most of these submissions haven’t uploaded yet. I included those submission presented in July but have no agreements. We can discuss tomorrow if the authors are preparing no revisions or prefer new submissions.

The spreadsheet also includes submissions for the PHY ad hoc.

Please remember the start time tomorrow is 10:00 am PT.

Regards;
Osama.