I am resolving some CID in section 27.5. So may I volunteer to solve CIDs 15679, 15718, 15944, 16128, 16605 and 16921.

Many thanks

Zhou

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:50 AM Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks very much Yasu.

Regards;

Osama.

From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yasuhiko Inoue
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 4:07 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Unassigned Comments

Hi Osama,

I can volunteer for the following comments.

CID 15000
CID 15033, 15034, 15885, 15887
CID 15047

and maybe some more.

I will present the resolutions during the TGax ad hoc in Shenzhen.

Best regards,
Yasu

On 2018/10/16 0:00, Osama AboulMagd wrote:

Hello All,

There are about 200  comments that are not assigned to anyone (please see the attached spreadsheet). This is a real risk the TG wouldn’t be able to go to LB in November since we cannot do the blanket rejection we did before.

Please look at the attached spreadsheet and see if you can help with the resolution of these comments.

Regards;

Osama.

--
Yasuhiko Inoue, Ph.D
NTT Access Network Service Systems Laboratories