[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Updated HESIGB document available

Hi all

Just to let folk know, I have uploaded an r2 of my proposed changes to HESIGB

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1774-02-00ax-resolution-to-cid-16624-hesigb.docx

R2 has the following changes:

·         The process history of this CID is added to the discussion

·         The underlying text is re-based to D3.2 (and any changes are updated accordingly)

·         A new coloring system is adopted:

o   no-color (white background): text is unchanged or moved (if moved, this is identified via instructions to editor)

o   green color (checking preferred): a rewrite of the language, potentially raising the level of description to align with the level of detail provided in the MAC sections, but no intent or expectation of a technical change. Duplicate material may also be deleted

o   gray color (checking expected): technical change (usually minor and self-evident)

o   yellow color: instructions to editor

·         A new, explicit list of changes is provided

·         A clean version of the final HESIGB section is provided at the end of this document. This is an unofficial version of course.

Cheers

Brian