I would like to take the ROM comments and work on 6 GHz comment resolutions with others.

 Cheers,
Jarkko

On Feb 28, 2019, at 5:10 PM, Yujian (Ross Yu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Robert,

My colleague Ming Gan would also like to work on 6GHz comments with Alfred and Laurent.

regards

于健 Ross Yu
Huawei Technologies

发件人: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Cariou, Laurent
发送时间: 201931 8:52
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Comment assignment

Hi Robert,
Thanks. I won’t be able to attend today’s call.
I can volunteer for the following:

Spatial Reuse
24
24
NDP feedback
9
9
OPS
5
5
MU EDCA
22
22

I also volunteer to handle the 6 GHz comments with Alfred:
-          especially section 26.17.2.4 that Alfred left aside and its related sections 9.4.2.170, 9.4.2.36, 11.32, 11.50

Thanks,
Laurent