From: Bin Tian [mailto:btian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 2:22 PM
To: Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TGax May ad hoc meeting information

Hi folks

Welcome to San Diego for the TGax ad hoc meeting, from May 8th to 10th , 2019.  This is a MAC only meeting. The meeting schedule will be announced by chair. The meeting will be held at

Room S-266

Qualcomm Building S

5535 Morehouse Drive

San Diego, CA 92121

Please directly go to the Building S and find the conference room. No badge is needed.

If you please to attend the meeting, please fill the ePoll (See link below from Osama’s email) so that we can get attendant’s information.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/poll-status?p=31200008

We appreciate very much that Darleen Craig-Ernst will help us set up the meeting. Please feel free to contact her at dcraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need any help.

Thanks,

Bin