From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Alfred Asterjadhi
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Teleconference: Call for Submissions

External Email

Hello all,

We have a conference call scheduled for tomorrow (May 23rd) between 10:00 and 12:00 ET.

Please let me know if you have any items to be added to the agenda (comment resolutions documents, etc) by today (May 22nd) 23:59 ET.

I will send dial in details and the updated agenda with any received contributions shortly after the deadline.

If there are no submissions received by that time then we will cancel the conference call.

PS: Apologies for sending the call for submissions in such a short notice.

Best Regards,

Alfred