[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Comments without resolution

Hello All,

Below is a list of assignees and the number of comment assigned to them that do not yet have a recorded resolution. Note that resolutions to some of these may have been presented on one of the ad-hoc calls, I just have not recorded it in the database.

If you appear on the list, check the comment spreadsheet for comments assigned to you and let me know if you are not able to provide a resolution.

The latest comment spreadsheet is here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0292-14-00ax-comments-on-tgax-d4-0.xlsx

-Robert

LB

238