[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Comment assignment

Hello All,

Following today’s telecon, all comments have an assignee. See spreadsheet here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1782-02-00ax-comments-on-d5-0.xlsx

Brian, I still have you listed for 6 GHz Band Security, but we will reassign when Alfred provides a name.

Following the call I assigned the remaining few comments we did not review. These were mostly Mark’s comments that referenced an old CID for which the topic was not clear.

Some of the assignees were not on the call or have not explicitly volunteered for their assignment. I will contact you separately to verify that you can provide resolutions.

The assignees are as follows:

Assignee

Count of CID

Abhishek Patil