[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Comment assignment

Hello All,

I have done some preliminary assignment (to the usual suspects) to help speed things up. See https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0241-01-00ax-sa1-comments-on-tgax-d6-0.xlsx for details (filter on the “Comment Group”  and/or “Assignee” columns).

Some of the PHY assignments have been made, but a lot are hard to classify and those I have just assigned to Bo. Bo could you review and reassign as needed?

I have a bunch classified, but not yet assigned. If you see anything in the <blank> assignee box below that you would like, let me know.

Finally, if you have been assigned something and are unable to work on it, let me know and I will reassign.

-Robert

Assignee

Count of CID

Abhishek Patil