[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Teleconference Schedule during the March 16 Week

Hello All,

As requested yesterday of having more calls scheduled during what supposed to be the IEEE week and in order to accommodate the required 10-day notice I am announcing the TGax teleconference for March 16 week.

·         Monday March 16    10:00 – 13:00 ET

·         Thursday March 19    20:00 -23:00 ET

I am extending the call by one hour to have more time for submissions and discussion if needed.

As usual I intend to use Join.me for the teleconferences.

I am going to announce the rest of teleconference schedule during subsequent weeks on Monday.

Regards;

Osama.