Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax CRC Teleconference 2020-04-16

Please see below.

Regards;
Osama.

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 09:11, Mark RISON <m.rison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I uploaded the agenda for this week's call. It is available at:

> https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0538-06-00ax-tgax-crc-teleconference-march-july-2020-teleconference-agendas.pptx

For the avoidance of doubt, can you confirm that the agenda is as shown
on slides 33 and 34, and that the agenda shown on slides 12 and 13 is
for 2020-04-26?  What is the status of the SP on slide 17, though?

[Osama] Agenda is on slides 33-34. Slides 12-13 includes the agenda for March 26. We didn't run SP on slide 17. I'll delete the slide.

Also, as discussed and agreed during the last teleconf, please list
explicitly the CIDs that are to be motioned during the next teleconf,
and where the proposed resolutions for them are to be found.

[Osama] Motions are possible on all submissions in the first list (Slide # 33) provided the author indicates ready for motion. Submissions in this list were presented before.  The main rule I am following is no motions on submissions that are presented for the first time. It gives everyone a chance to comment no matter what time zone is applicable.

> Motions related to submissions discussed during previous teleconferences, if ready

is not adequate.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français
Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600