[STDS-802-11-TGAX] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Editorial Issue

Resend it. Hope you could receive this email.

发件人: Ganming (Ming)
发送时间: 2020426 9:21
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Editorial Issue

Hello Robert,

In ax D6.0, it has the following sentence in Page 173 Line10

The Co-Located AP subfield is set to 1 if every AP in this Neighbor AP Information field is in the same co-located AP set as the transmitting AP.

Is that “every AP”, not “the reported AP”? I remembered it was “the reported AP” in ax draft 5.0 because we moved the Co-Located AP subfield into the BSS Parameters subfield from TBTT Information Header subfield. And also I could not find which document made this change by tracking “Comments on D5.0” data sheet.

Best wishes

Ming Gan