Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] doc 11-20/0912r2 (Resolutions to Miscellaneous CIDs)

Thank you very much, Osama.

For CID 24237, I would suggest to update the Figure 27-12 to

Figure 27-12—   Number of 20 MHz channels that need to be modulated for occupied by the pre-HE modulated fields for each RU size and location in an HE TB PPDU

For CID 24241, I suggest to update the new bullet (h) as shown below.

h)            CSD per chain: Apply CSD per chain for each transmit chain and frequency segment as described in 27.3.11.2.1 (Cyclic shift for pre-HE modulated fields). (#24241)

Otherwise, CIDs 24237 and 24241 look good.

Regards,

Youhan