From: Mark Rison <m.rison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:31 AM
To: Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; po-kai.huang@xxxxxxxxx; Liwen Chu <liwen.chu@xxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CID 24019

So, combining with the previous sentence we end up with something like:

A non-AP HE STA shall determine the total number of eligible RA-RUs in a contiguous set of RA-RUs from the Number Of RA-RU subfield (see Figure 9-64f (RA-RU Information subfield format)) in the User Info field corresponding to an eligible RA-RU, excluding RA-RUs that are not within its operating bandwidth.

?

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk