发件人: Chen, Xiaogang C [mailto:xiaogang.c.chen@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020924 22:19
收件人: Yujian (Ross Yu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: 1528r0 - Segment parser changed to Subblock parser discussion

Hi Ross,

Given that 80MHz “segment” and “segment parser” is used for a long time and people understand the concept well, not sure we need to change the terminology now.

Since 160MHz has 1 segment, there is a de-parser for 160MHz. And frequency subblock is also not necessarily better than frequency segment IMO.

BRs,

Xiaogang.