[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Task Group AY - Call for Presentations and Task Group chair recommendation

Hi all,

If you plan to present in any of the Task Group AY session, please
remember to register a document number and upload your submission to
Mentor prior to Monday AM1.  We will discuss on the presentation
schedule and agenda items during the ad-hoc.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.