From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:12 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Nomination for Task Group AY leadership positions are now open

Hello all,

With this email, nominations for the following positions in Task Group AY are now open till right before the election on Monday AM2 (September 14, 2015) during the September Interim:
[1]  Secretary;
[2]  Vice Chair(s);
[3]  Editor;
[4]  Lead for usage model document;
[5]  Lead for channel model document;
[6]  Lead for functional requirements document; and [7]  Lead for simulation scenario and evaluation methodology document.

Please forward the name of your nominee to the Task Group AY reflector, or simply reply to this email.  Self-nomination is also accepted.

For [2], the Task Group will determine on the number of Vice Chair positions prior to the election.  For [4]-[7], my expectation is that the lead will be responsible for preparing and maintaining the documents.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.