From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:52 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Task Group AY - Call for presentation in September Interim

Hi,

If you intend to make a presentation in Task Group AY in Bangkok, please let me know your submission, and make sure your submission is available on Mentor before the task group's first session on Monday AM2.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.